Junior Financial Analyst
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Academic qualifications: university degree preferably in finance, accounting or mathematics and/or combination; qualification studies (ACCA, CFA) in progress are a plus;
• 2- 3 years of professional experience in finance, accounting, audit or due diligence assignments, preferably with an international professional services firm;
• Advanced use of MS Office tools;
• Excellent command of English (spoken and written);
• Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills;
• Ability to quickly master new tasks and manage ambiguity;
• Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details.
As an Associate of the FA Transaction Services team, you will perform the following:
• An understanding of the Target business and its drivers;
• Identification of key risks in the Target business;
• Analysis of main financial areas (e.g.: non - current assets, inventories, trade receivables & payables analysis, debt, income statement, commitments and contingencies etc.);
Main responsibilities include:
• Participation in due diligences investigations;
• Analyzing business to identify key drivers of financial performance;
• Participate in client and target meetings, proposal/pitching stage;
What we offer:
• The likelihood of working on some high profile transactions for strategic investors and private equity funds;
• The opportunity of advancement in a high growth, high profit service line;
• Extensive training in a comprehensive European FA and M&A program, as well as on the job training.