Intern Functional Safety Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Experience in developing SW products
- SW design, coding, static analysis (e.g. MISRA)
- Experience with SW architecture modelling
- Experience with System modelling (preferably SysML/UML)
- Contribute to new product definition, from concept to full specification of HW & SW, with ownership of the functional safety aspects.