Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance or technology
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Capital Markets, Investment Management or Technology roles.
• Experience as a business analyst, product owner, project manager, development lead or scrum master is a plus.
• Experience working within an investment bank, insurance company or asset manager is a plus.
• Knowledge about technology (esp. cloud) and industry standards for data management and/or trade processing.
• Hands-on knowledge about financial systems in a production context: monitoring, telemetry, prevention of errors, on-premise and cloud deployments
• Good understanding of financial profiles (persona) and regulatory bodies.
• Creative, pragmatic, willingness to build sharp and smart solutions
• Ability to learn on the job and with internal/external feedback
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player, enthusiastic, methodical
Your will be Senior Business Analyst and act as a Product Owner within a scrum team.
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications and work towards developing the design and the features of our solutions
• Write user stories and specifications
• Review deliverables and technical documentation
• Participate in Agile ceremonies as a product owner
• Work closely with the team daily: developers, testers, technical writer, product manager, delivery manager etc, in order to ensure the team keeps the product vision and priorities in mind
• Act as a customer proxy for the engineering team during the development of the product. You may also be required to be the main contact for our customers on some strategic projects
• Review defects received from our customers and prioritize corrections
• Act as the business expert on technical and functional components in collaboration with sales, presales, implementation and support teams.
You will participate in the growth of Finastra in providing solutions for investment management, especially working on optimizing operational efficiencies and easing implementation, upgrade and deployment on the cloud.