- Knowledge of Data analysis, theory and multivariate statistical techniques
- Degree or equivalent experience in Statistics, Mathematics or related area
- Experience and competence in the use of computer based software statistical package (e.g: SAS (Statistical Analytics System), R, Python or SQL).
- Previous coding is an advantage
- Fully understanding of Credit Risk Processes and Strategies
- Development of Impairment, PD, EAD and LGD models
- Help optimize credit management strategies, automated decision / scorecard management in line with ongoing digital strategies, and portfolio analytics, modelling and reporting
- Maintenance and enhancement of aligned modelling data sets utilized for purposes of Credit risk analytics department.
- Collaborate with different units across the company (business, IT, other Risk departments) in order to keep abreast of new business initiatives and proactively identify any potential Credit Risk impacts
- Identify and use cutting edge technologies to develop decision tools on digital banking projects
- Attractive salary
- Being part of digital transformation project that will change the local banking industry
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Modern office in The Bridge