We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
What are we looking at:
• University Degree (or currently studying) in Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or related subject area;
• Strong knowledge in SAS (SAS Programming MacroLanguage), DataManagement (Modeling&design, Data Governance, Storage Management, Data Integration (ETL) and Dataquality), Workflow Optimisation, Excel;
• Experience in Sql, Qlikview will be considered as an advantage;
• Very good English language skills – both written and verbal;
• Experience in Telco area will be considered as an advantage.
Looking at your daily responsabilities:
• Data marts - DEVELOPMENT: develop data marts that will be used fo propensity models & analyses according to business needs;
• Data marts –CONTINUITY & QUALITY: be responsible for the quality of KPIs contained in developed data marts. Continue develop quality KPIs for SAS data marts (including KPIs trend validations);
• Data marts – IMPROVEMENT: Ask feedback from beneficiaries on utility of contained KPIs, usability of developed data marts and improve owned data marts according to agreed changes;
• Data preparation, cleansing, governance and DataVisualisation (SAS VA/Qlikview) across CVM deliverables.
• Team player with pasion to deliver then best result
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Annual Company Bonus;
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel;
• Meal Tickets;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Private Life Insurance.