Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
What are we looking at:
• University Degree (or currently studying) in Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or related subject area;
• Strong knowledge in SAS (SAS Programming MacroLanguage), DataManagement (Modeling&design, Data Governance, Storage Management, Data Integration (ETL) and Dataquality), Workflow Optimisation, Excel;
• Experience in Sql, Qlikview will be considered as an advantage;
• Very good English language skills – both written and verbal;
• Experience in Telco area will be considered as an advantage.
Looking at your daily responsabilities:
• Data marts - DEVELOPMENT: develop data marts that will be used fo propensity models & analyses according to business needs;
• Data marts –CONTINUITY & QUALITY: be responsible for the quality of KPIs contained in developed data marts. Continue develop quality KPIs for SAS data marts (including KPIs trend validations);
• Data marts – IMPROVEMENT: Ask feedback from beneficiaries on utility of contained KPIs, usability of developed data marts and improve owned data marts according to agreed changes;
• Data preparation, cleansing, governance and DataVisualisation (SAS VA/Qlikview) across CVM deliverables.
• Team player with pasion to deliver then best result
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Annual Company Bonus;
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel;
• Meal Tickets;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Private Life Insurance.