This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Financial Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
In this role, you will report into the Senior Finance Manager, support and assist in all finance related matters including financial accounting and reporting, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, treasury management, taxation & other statutory compliance.
The role consists but is not limited to:
• Preparing regular MI Report including Variance analysis – budgets vs. actuals, ad hoc support for various stakeholders;
• Preparation of month-end accounts closing and review process to ensure accuracy of the P&L and Balance Sheet, preparing expense analysis, and supporting schedules, and adherence to all group reporting deadlines, preparation of monthly balance sheet substantiations;
• Preparation/Support in all local statutory accounts/tax and compliance and reporting requirements- VAT returns, CIT, annual financial statements, Statistics and Central Bank reports;
• Assist with suitable analysis for initiatives on cost savings and efficiency improvements;
• Day to day supervision of accounting operations carried out by the Shared Service Centre, review the accounting information and work to correct the balances and processes, coding of invoices and coordination of expense claims and payments of the unit;
• Ensure right internal controls as per Group policies and internal control framework;
• Engagement with BSL Sri Lanka Finance to ensure consistency in reporting of metrics/measurements;
• Liaising with local state authorities, banks, company`s partners with regards to company`s activities.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have:
• Good financial background, qualified / part qualified accountant and/or equivalent;
• 2-3 years of experience in accounting, with a good track record in Financial Control and/or Business Partnering;
• Experience of preparing audited Financial Statements;
• Sound understanding of financial accounting and management accounting principles;
• Great attention to detail and the ability work under pressure and strong analytical skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong competency in MS excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Share Purchase Plan;
• Volunteering Days.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.