Junior Compliance Officer
Well, if you’re reading this it means that now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• A smart person with a minimum of experience on office tools.
• Analytic thinking and detail oriented.
• Comfortable working with repetitive tasks.
• Great with communicating across any type of teams and cultures.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Familiar with English spoken and written.
• A well-deserved salary and performance commission
• “Employee of the month” performance bonus
• Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
• Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
• “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
• Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
• Medical coverage to keep you healthy
• Bookster Subscription
• “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
• “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
• We hold a cool event every month
• “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
• Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst
• The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
• Monitoring of customer activity and usage of resources, taking proactive measures to prevent resources degradation.
• Keeps a close communication with the clients regarding use of resources and ensures all client actions are compliant and risk free.
• Partners with internal teams (Sales, Procurement, IT and DevOps) in order to oversee a compliant use of internet resources.
• Use the internal Dashboard to set, monitor and allocate clients ‘accounts.
• Manage the client expectations and partner with client to ensure management of IT risks and compliance.
• Evaluate system workflows, documentation, and reports for compliance within the requirements.
• Proactive monitoring and documenting of domain vulnerabilities, threats and issues including current issue resolution, vulnerability analysis and prevention, and security research and querying relative to current issues and impending threats.
• Partner with IT teams to create and sustain compliance measures.
• Partner with business teams to instrument compliance monitoring procedures for consistent and simple risk identification for clients’ domains and all digital resources