Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
He/she will be in charge of:
- Collecting, analyzing and processing the data necessary for the preparation of reports requested by the company's management and/or other qualified employees.
- Preparing reports on the company's performance, mainly on revenue part, monitoring the main KPIs and the evolution vs. last year and vs. budget.
- Offering support during monthly closing, budgets sessions and 3YP preparation
- Contributing to the definition of new reports or to the improvement of existing reports, in order to streamline daily activities and ensure data accuracy
You have min 2 years experience in a similar position You are graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance and accounting or business administration You have demonstrated:
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge – good level
- Ability to operate Excel documents of high complexity
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Analytical and result oriented skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Good English skills
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job