Senior HR Specialist - Global Compensation & Benefits
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Cerinte
• University degree or equivalent practical experience
Several years of working experience in the field of HR, Compensation and Benefits, Finance and / or comparable functions.
• Deep knowledge on compensation systems and structures.
• Experience in benefits management (pension plans).
• Experience managing vendor related implementations
International working experience.
• Experience in coordinating complex projects.
• Demonstrated track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies and delivering significant impact.
• Ability to work independently and effectively plan and set priorities for self to accomplish required tasks.
We are looking for a Global Compensation & Benefits Expert (m/f/diverse), who will report into the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits.
You will define, agree, and develop the strategic direction of the company as it relates to the Compensation & Benefits programs and processes.
This will include the following:
• Conduct analysis about global Compensation & Benefits structures and adapt global and local systems according to future needs.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the management and development of creative programs in a fast-paced environment.
• Support in design and global rollout of new Short- & Long-Term Incentive programs, employee mobility guidelines (e.g. company car) and share-based employee participation programs.
• Conduct global Compensation & Benefits benchmarking and derive specific actions to adapt respective design of schemes.
• Conduct global job evaluation (Hay) for management functions (incl. compensation proposals) and participate in re-design project to implement a new evaluation method based on company strategy.
• Ensure that the global policies are in line with the global Total Rewards strategy.
• Monitoring of government regulations, legislation, and market trends.
• Provides direction and training/communication material for HR team members & employees.
• Coordination of projects relating to reengineering and streamlining administrative processes associated with Compensation & Benefit plan delivery based on market benchmarking.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.