System Consultant Success Factors Employee Central
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Cerinte
• Academic degree in business administration, business informatics or any related field;
• Notable experience in project execution under high pressure;
• Several years of experience in HR fields;
• Profound knowledge of the SuccessFactors suite;
• Basic understanding of cloud computing and software as a service;
• Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
• Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
• Fluent English language skills written and spoken;
• Willingness to travel.
We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this.
But we, also, need you, now we want to develop a new Global HR Team who will give support to our worldwide colleagues.
Why should you join us?
• You will have the opportunity to participate in global project implementation on SAP SuccessFactors;
• You will be part of a Global Team;
•Your ideas can shape Vitesco Technologies transformation strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud and a first class employee experience.
If you need more reason to come in our team? Let's meet and we will tell you about our future plans.
• Close cooperation with the project managers/ System business owner in every phase (e.g. Project Management & Continuous Improvement);
• Community management with various stakeholders;
• Develop, maintain and continuously improve processes (e.g. via knowledge management & training concept);
• Continuous Improvement system related activities (e.g. Community Management, Demand Management)
• Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities and projects (e.g. Release Updates, Process changes);
• Transfer defined concepts and standards into HR Master Data Management
• Continuous Improvement processes;
• Install an accepted method of quality assurance related to the HR Master Data Management global process (e.g. KPI);
• Being the work package owner in projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement Standards;
• Manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.