Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for candidates who bring a minimum of 4+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our sales organization. We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators. We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
As an ACCOUNT MANAGER at P&G you will:
- Gain deep understanding of the retail landscape, customer business model and category knowledge to enable strategy development, winning business plans and alignment for execution
- Leverage data/analytics to identify relevant consumer/shopper/customer insights to sell winning plans and grow the business
- Know granularly the key business drivers to define success, design and execute plans to achieve consumption goals (e.g. distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising)
- Learn the elements of the digital landscape and trends (offline to online evolution, marketplaces, last milers, platforms, etc.) and incorporate in planning, selling and execution
- Drive value creation culture for P&G and the customer by focusing on key financial indicators
- Develop strategic and productive partnerships with customers and with internal stakeholders to influence, drive alignment and accelerate results Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives Improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major
- 4+ years of relevant sales or customer business development experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations