Digital Power Engineer with Turkish
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Have an Electrical, Electronic or Air condition related Bachelor's Degree;
- At least 23 year experiences in any ICT energy products or solution service technical support;
- Experience of working with UPS Battery, PDU, Generator, Cooling systems, NMS and Telecom power;
- Experience and knowledge on electronics, power supply systems and Data Center project delivery or maintenance;
- Experience of working with data center monitoring systems;
- Experience of commissioning and troubleshooting UPS and power systems (voltagesV) is essential;
- Experience of working with/ understanding of networking technologies TCP/IP and SNMP;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical distribution systems, electrical code and various measurement equipment is essential;
- Ability of writing professional failure report, or standard operation process.
- Handling customer service requests from Europe for Digital Power products (UPS, PDU, Telecom Power, Precision Air Conditioner, Battery, Generator, NMS, Renewable Energy);
- Take effective measures to restore serious incidents and neutralize the causes and if necessary escalate to experts and arrange “war room” to get professional support;
- Hold troubleshooting for hardware/software problems, find the root cause and provide an effective solution within SLA;
- Be the owner of Service request and keep contact between customer and expert team;
- Owner of project delivery of Digital Power product solutions, by remote session or on-site visit;
- Be the lecturer on internal training sessions for products and technology;
- Assist to collect information and provide troubleshooting on site if needed;
- Provide detailed information for how to configure or upgrade Digital Power products;
- Operate and maintain the professional system to track the process of Service Request;
- Identify issues of concern to customers based on the communication with customer;
- Provide 7X24 service to customer based on the team work.
- Motivational salary andannual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.