Junior C++ Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior C++ Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• A master’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Strong C/C++ skills (including OO and STL)
• Good spoken and written English
• Good Unix or Windows skills
• SQL / Java / QT
• UML skills / Design Patterns
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior C++ Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work with the development & product management teams
• Perform Care and Maintenance
• Implement new features as specified
• Respect high-level coding and design standards
• Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.