Active Directory GPO Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Digital Center active.
Vezi toate job-urile Active Directory GPO Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
- Excellent technical skills on Active Directory with focus and proven experience for GPO user and computer management via GPO in large enterprise environments
- Proven experience with assessing and consolidating GPOs (reduce the number of GPOs with minimum risk and impact to the environment)
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Solid oral and written communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to manage/be part of highly intercultural teams
- Team spirit
- Strong service orientation minded, solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams in a strong multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Manage all daily IT operations activities including monitoring, preventive maintenance,
backup/restore, service availability, reporting, problem resolution & change
management on IT infrastructures;
- Manage technologies on a day-to-day basis;
- Clarity to counterparts, performance analysis, footprint development;
- Review and analyses specified problems and issues to identify best
- Make technical/professional recommendations which have a perceptible impact
on business performance;
- Qualify technologies, design and build new solutions for improving existing ones and
support new applications and the digital workplace requirements around PCs, laptops and mobile devices;
- Work with L2 support teams, digital workplace teams and application teams to
resolve and treat IT events, resolution & root cause analysis activities;
- Participate to the Change Advisory Board (CAB) if needed;
- Participate & ensure compliance with an IT service management framework, operational policies & procedures;
- Oversee and improve the security, quality & performance of services delivered on the IT backbone and services delivered to our internal business clients;
- Coordinate prompt communication & ensure the operational relationship with internal
clients / local country IT teams in the event of service outages;
- Work closely with other teams with the ITEC organization in Europe, APAC & Americas zones to guarantee the global coherency, quality & performance of the IT backbone;
- Develop, implement & apply IT operating policies, processes & procedures to ensure
secure and effective delivery of services. Participate in operational acceptance &
readiness testing for the handover of new services and changes from delivery teams to
Operations to achieve the meet operational SLAs.
Join our team! Because:
• The team in Romania will have exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasent working enviroment, close to Tineretului metro station
• We have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home,
flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.