Statutory Financial Reporting Officer
La Garanti BBVA Romania am creat un climat care inspiră colaborarea și comunicarea. Am construit astfel o echipă unită și energică, care pune întotdeauna clientul pe primul loc. Susținem aspirațiile colegilor noștri și îi încurajăm să se perfecționeze continuu și să își urmeze pasiunile. Ca echipă, ne preocupă creșterea eficienței operaționale și îmbunătățirea constantă a serviciilor oferite clienților.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field; ACCA in progress is an advantage;
• Two years of experience in financial reporting within financial institutions and/or audit companies;
• Advanced knowledge of English language;
• Attention to details, analytical, organizational and planning capabilities; deadline commitment;
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork;
• Proactive attitude, engagement and desire for professional development.
• Participates in the preparation and submission of the financial, prudential and statistical reports to the National Bank of Romania (FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, Liquidity a.s.o.)
• Participates in the preparation and submission of the reports to the Deposit Guarantee Fund, Ministry of Finance and other institutions in accordance with the norms and regulations in force;
• Participates in preparation of IFRS financial statements;
• Actively involved in the preparation of business requirements for development of various automated IT reports used in the activity of the department, as well in the UAT verification of such reports;
• Ensures compliance with the applicable financial and accounting regulations and reporting requirements;
• Participates in the elaboration of statistics, reports and various presentations, as well as in the design of procedures related to the Statutory Reporting Department.