Senior Consultant HR IT-SuccessFactors Employee Central-VT Tech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Consultant HR IT-SuccessFactors Employee Central-VT Tech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
You become a member of the newly evolving Global Team in Vitesco Technologies IT - Business Applications - HR IT. As Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors Employee Central (m/f/diverse) you are immediately responsible for the IT Service Management of the core employee data and HR processes module and its interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules. The Employee Central module at Vitesco is further integrated to regional SAP HCM onPremise payroll systems which require stable and reliable operations via the SAP Cloud Platform Integration for the global master data. With your contributions and ideas you will also strongly shape Vitesco Technologies' strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud. In your position as Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors Employee Central your main Tasks and Scope of Work are:
* As a member of an international team in HR-IT you are responsible for the global IT operation of SuccessFactors Employee Central in 5 countries and you lead and steer the further rollout to the remaining 10 countries at maximum speed in a professional manner, with high quality and limited country adaptations for a lean configuration;
* Act as Project and work package lead for transformation projects to optimize Vitesco's HR cloud platform, especially with focus on the Employee Central module;
* Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages;
* Build up and strengthen Vitesco's support model for Employee Central with external providers and manage all related activities such as planning, execution, service delivery and escalations;
* Ensure efficient and effective system operations to support the global service for employee master data and HR processes including the definition of emergency and escalation processes;
* Lead and design an effective change process for new releases and business requirements within a cross-functional organization to ensure a proactive change process;
* Create technical concepts and develop support, procedures and operation documentation;
* Explicitly participate in the strategic development of the Vitesco HR Cloud including interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules.
* Academic degree in computer science, business management or related field with focus on IT;
* Several years practical work experience in the HR technology field as Subject Matter Expert, project lead or IT service manager, preferably with SAP SuccessFactors or SAP HCM knowledge;
* Experience in supporting and operating a global IT Cloud solution and managing external implementation partners and service providers is a plus;
* Practical work experience in successfully leading international project teams with execution under high pressure, working with virtual teams on a global basis desired;
* Profound knowledge of the SuccessFactors Employee Central module including implementation and configuration experience, SAP SuccessFactors, PM or ITIL certifications desirable;
* Basic understanding of HR business functions / processes, esp. around master data management and HR processes;
* Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
* Fluent in English language (written & spoken);
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.