Product Industrialization Internship - Tire Division
* Update specifications for current articles in production;
* Create specifications for new articles;
* Create specifications for experimental tires;
* Prepare basic reports on findings;
* Data processing and integration into reports;
* Use data in order to adapt and improve parameters and process stability;
* Involvement in the introduction of new processes.
* Enrolled at a technical profile university (Mechanical Engineering would be preferred);
* Manufacturing oriented mindset;
* Basic understanding of material flow in a manufacturing environment;
* Shopfloor availability (50% of the time);
* Microsoft Office - medium level;
* Analytical skills;
* Attention to details;
* Desire to learn & grow;
* Advanced English.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life
* Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.