Executive Assistant to CFO - TSR
- Organize and keep up to date manager's calendar, schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
- Plan, organize and ensure smooth running of meetings, workshops and other events;
- Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
- Perform a variety of administrative functions (e.g. prepare invoice analysis, create Shopping Carts, ensure signing of various documents);
- Ensure that office callers and visitors are courteously greeted and referred to the proper persons or answers their inquiries in the absence of the executive, if possible;
- Ensure synchronization alignment of the other team assistants of R&D for all common administrative activities;
- Coordinate executive management level meetings regarding content preparation of the presentations for the manager, take meeting minutes and ensure the application of agreements and topics of the meetings;
- Prepare presentations for the management in a convincing, clearly structured, sound and well founded manner;
- Create and maintain on regular basis (monthly, quarterly) a standard presentation for the organization;
- Maintain synchronization with corporate template, slides and peer organizations in the country. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Foreign Languages, Law, Social Sciences, Communication);
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in English;
- German is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Organized and quality oriented;
- Able to handle confidential topics;
- Gets the things done in time, likes to solve problems;
- Very good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of i33.3 billion in 2013, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178,000 employees in 49 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. i7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. i6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. i6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately i20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.