Quality Analyst with German/French
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
• Minimum of 1 years Quality auditing experience in a call center environment
• Has a clear understanding of Call Center’s quality framework and methodology
• Bilingual - Fluent in English and German/French/Spanish/Italian (speaking, reading
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Coaching experience is a plus
• Knowledge of digital advertising is a plus
• Experience in performing Root Cause Analysis/drilldown is a plus
• Perform audits on recorded client interactions and provide evaluation feedback
• Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned
based on business requirements.
• Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management
standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to
the local market nuances
• Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
• Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library
• Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA
trends to all stakeholders
• Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Relocation assistance
• Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be
customized depending on each employees’ needs
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs
• Complex salary package
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
By applying to Wipro's job advertisements, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.