Oracle DBA Specialist
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Experience in managing IT infrastructures >3 years
• English (written and spoken) – fluent
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, advanced level
• Very good knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database administration
• Very good knowledge of SQL tuning
• Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology
• Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
• Good knowledge of the principles SOX
• Good knowledge of general security principles
The Oracle Database Specialist will ensure the functionality and performance of the database systems. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
Develops scripts/programs that help expand the functionalities of IT solutions and automates recurring activities.
Contributes to fulfillment of performance indicators agreed with service owners.
• Provides support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
• Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
• Any other business/technical requests received from his direct superior.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Meal tickets
• Work from home 2,3 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment