We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
What you need for this position
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Bachelor Degree in Psychology/HR or Economical Field
• Knowledgeable in Head Hunting strategies and excellent communication skills in social media environment
• A great networker, having out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively under pressure
• Problem solving abilities, flexibility and organizing skills, excellent team player, and goal oriented
• Fluency in English (oral and written communication)
• Experience as a Recruiter in a Software Company
A day in the life of an IT Recruiter
• You will be responsible for handling daily recruitment activities such as: job advertising, direct search, matching candidates to job requirements, reviewing resumes, conducting job interviews and reference checks
• You will manage the full lifecycle of recruitment while ensuring a positive candidate experience
• Other responsibilities involve: new hire orientation and employee onboarding processes, as well as helping to promote the company and job opportunities.