Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KAMBI active.
Vezi toate job-urile Agile Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 800 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
This is what our testers are like:
- Open to feedback
- Have good communication skills – clarity in expression
- Result oriented & positive attitude
- Intolerance to imperfections
We are looking for a new colleague that:
- Has a work experience (min 4-5 years) in preparing, documenting developing and executing test criteria, test cases
- Has previous experience with Java automated test tools, scripting tools, development languages
- Worked with different testing concepts (functional and non functional)
- Has advanced knowledge about Jira, Confluence, Linux, SQL
- Has experience on Frontend and Backend testing
- Has a good understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Is collaborative and open to feedback
- Demonstrates credibility and reliability in his/her work
- Has good communication skills – clarity in expression / Ability to communicate effectively with testers and the dev team
Demonstrates resiliency and intolerance to imperfections
Result oriented&positive attitude.
This is what our testers do:
- Design test cases, both manual and automated in collaboration with the developers
- Determine how and test the right things in the right way
- Identify risks in the products that we build
- Bring testability, test-automation, risk and value to the table everywhere they go in the organization
- Actively give feedback to Product Owners about user stories.
You will also:
- Develop your knowledge about the product that you are in charge with and have a business oriented approach
- Keep test environments running and up to date
- Take part and contribute in the Kambi Testing Community
- Be a specialist in both Java automation and manual testing
- Knowledge or working experience with Cucumber, Selenium (RestAssured, Serenity) is great to have.
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed but high paced work environment
- Don't need supervision
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Expect your peers to be excellent
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
- Think common sense goes a long way.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in Kambi Bucharest please apply with your CV.