Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Scrum Master Certification
- 3 years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear sprint performance standards, resolve sprint performance issues, keep team engaged and on task.
- Great time-management skills
- Experience building scrum teams from the ground up
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a passion for working in highly collaborative environments.
The Scrum Master provides effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching skills supporting the agile development process and delivery of our applications. As an agile expert, the Scrum Master will be responsible for enforcing the agile tenets as interpreted by our team, removing impediments and promoting transparency. This position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous improvement and the ability to build a collaborative culture within our team. You will facilitate daily stand-ups and ensure the integrity of the agile process by capturing velocity and removing obstacles to drive projects to successful release. In this highly visible role, you will have significant interaction with product owners and regular contact with senior management. .
Your deliverables as a Scrum Master will include, but will not be limited to:
- Guide teams to a culture of focus, improving the organization of their work through sprint planning and reviews throughout a project life cycle
- Facilitate all standard Scrum/agile cadence practices including Daily Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Retrospective, and Backlog refinement activities.
- Continually monitor progress of team members across department boundaries and provide support to engage employees to achieve goals
- Form partnerships across departments to streamline work processes and improve the speed at which the company can respond to and capitalize on opportunities
- Integrate technology into employee workflows to increase the speed and accuracy of changes to improve the results of these work processes, emphasizing continuous improvement
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with other departments, individual contributors, and management to enhance communication and transparency.
- Escalate issues in the implementation of Agile methodologies to expedite process correction, creating strategies that resonate with the culture of the organization
- Operate as a Servant Leader, Coach and Agile Evangelist to Agile teams and other personnel. Monitor and report on Agile metrics and team performance using information radiators such as burndown charts, release predictability charts and other progress reports.