Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Couple of years back, front-end developers were aware that their site would be viewed on a desktop and their logic would be controlled in a server.
• Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
• Take part in an agile development process with iterative releases;
• Build customer-facing UIs;
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
• Implementation of security and data protection;
• Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.);
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
• Understanding and applying fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Comfortable with working with both internally hosted infrastructures, but also with cloud based solutions.
What are we looking for:
• In depth knowledge of Node.js;
• Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX
• Experience consuming RESTful services;
• MariaDB/MySQL knowledge; SQL skills is a plus.