Junior Taxation/Accountant Officer
La Garanti BBVA Romania am creat un climat care inspiră colaborarea și comunicarea. Am construit astfel o echipă unită și energică, care pune întotdeauna clientul pe primul loc. Susținem aspirațiile colegilor noștri și îi încurajăm să se perfecționeze continuu și să își urmeze pasiunile. Ca echipă, ne preocupă creșterea eficienței operaționale și îmbunătățirea constantă a serviciilor oferite clienților.Cerinte
• Higher studies graduate (preferably in-depth studies / Master) in Economics;
• Previous experience in the field of accounting and/ or taxation, preferably in the finance-banking sector is a plus (1 year);
• Relevant knowledge of accounting regulations (general accounting principles and practices);
• Relevant knowledge of local tax legislation (Fiscal Code and Application Rules, Fiscal Procedure Code, related legislation) is a plus;
• Excellent working skills in Excel tool;
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize data;
• Communication skills, teamwork profile with can-do attitude;
• Good abilities to adapt to change.
Performs duties delegated by the Manager of Tax Department, such as:
• Issues, records in accounting and monitors the collection of the invoices issued by Tax Department (including invoices for costs re-invoiced to other entities from Garanti Group),
• Registers the invoices in the Purchase Journal and Sales Journal,
• Performs the payment of the VAT / interest tax / other income tax / other taxes and duties owed to the State Budget and Local Budgets,
• Records in accounting the invoices issued by non-resident suppliers and prepares the forms for payment processing,
• Records in accounting the invoices issued for the services provided by the Bank, including but not limited to: valuation reports, insurance commissions, safe boxes commissions, profit sharing, brokerage commissions for loan intermediation, Bank commissions subject to VAT,
• Perform reconciliation between the sales journal and the issued invoices in order to ensure correctness of VAT recording,
• Archiving the documentation for the above activities.
Participates actively in all the daily activities of the Taxation Department.