Services Pricing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Services Pricing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- 2 Years of experience in Finance or Commercial
- Ability to work with different groups and levels
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a very dynamic industry
Sustains the achievement of company’s targeted customers, revenue and profitability within Consumer Business Unit with effective financial analyses in order to identify business drivers and provide insights to the management.
- Monthly assessment of the competition activities and the industry development related to similar products and programs and timely inform the management
- Performance evaluation for Consumer initiatives (big bets & tactical): prepares commercial assumptions, ensure support for segment/product managers by preparing business cases for product / service launch & tactical promo;
- Review the financial assessments (BC computed by commercial Finance) to ensure effective alignment with commercial assumptions and overall financial plan
- Develop meaningful presentation for management decision on product / services /tactical promos
- Planning and forecasting P&L top lines (customers, value mix, subsidy)
- Coordinate and centralize the quantitative & qualitative input required for financial planning from all stakeholders (proposition manages, base strategy managers, channel management)
- Report on budget execution, analyzing actual commercial results, explaining variances, identifying trends and making recommendations for improving the performance