Our global teams took on the challenge to make a difference in the way the global financial markets operate. Would you seek the same challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Architect to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest.
UnaVista is the London Stock Exchange's matching, reconciliation and data integration service, our customers being tier 1 investment banks, hedge funds, brokers and other financial institutions.
As a Development Architect, you will work closely with the QA and Architecture Solutions teams and you will:
- Carry out software development tasks in accordance with the application lifecycle management process, as part of the Platform Architecture team;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Perform code review tasks and to be able to train other colleagues on various technical subjects;
- Innovate and keep an eye out for improvement ideas;
- Support the QA team, customer support, solutions & professional services teams as required;
- Assist in projects connected to the Exchange data center where UnaVista is hosted;
- Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have at least 4 years’ proven experience with the following:
- Hands-on front-end web development in a complex environment (nice to have);
- Java and SQL; familiar with unit testing frameworks, familiar with IoC/DI frameworks (ideally Spring), familiar with persistence frameworks (ideally MyBatis);
- Deployment of web applications and experience with continuous integration tools (like Teamcity, Jenkins, etc), familiar with build and dependency management systems (ideally Maven);
- Hands on use of systems for requirements gathering and bug tracking, documentation tools, CRM systems
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers