Software Architect - Smart Access - VNI CE TSR
The role: Software Architect.
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together. The software architect is responsible for developing a software architecture, create a software safety concept and conduct software component qualifications. He/She shall identify the reuse in application projects as well as support platform developments with his architectural competence. A day in the life of Sw Aschitect in Continental?...:
* Applying Software Architecture process and methods;
* Manage third party SWA components;
* Discuss and moderate SW Architecture requests_coming from the project team;
* Active participation and contribution to the local SWA local community. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* At least 2 years of experience in automotive as SW Architect;
* General hardware knowledge. What we'd (would) like to see:
* Knowleadge of UML / SyML;
* Knowledge of Rhapsody;
* Knowledge of Autosar;
* Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
* Result oriented, dynamic and a team player;
* Able to see the big picture but also capable of quicky diving into the details when necessary;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who: * AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.