Power BI Engineer
We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
The person who will hold the position of Business Intelligence Developer should have deep understanding of BI Architecture, as he / she will be involved in the work associated with creating and managing BI and analytics solutions, used to turn data into knowledge.
We are looking for somebody who will be responsible for ongoing operations on the Business Intelligence department, according to best practices. Ideally, as a BI developer, you should have a background in data and business analysis. Communicating skills and analytical thinking are very important, as you may also be involved in the process of educating end users of our BI solutions.
If you want to work in an environment where business meets technology, understand clients’ needs and translate them into BI solutions, then we’d like to meet you!
What we are looking for:
• Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist;
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining;
• Strong knowledge of Power BI;
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework;
• Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft BI, Oracle BI);
• Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SharePoint 2010 would be a great asset ;
• University degree or equivalent work experience on computer sciences;
• Strong analytical, communication skills and attention to detail;
• Collaborative attitude towards working within a development and support team;
• Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications;
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions using Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) and SharePoint;
• Maintain and support data analytics platforms;
• Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes);
• Evaluate and improve existing BI systems;
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems;
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses;
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects;
• Develop and update technical documentation;
• Work with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools ETL/SSIS, Cube Analysis/SSAS and Reporting/SSRS;
• Be willing to travel for work purposes, if necessary.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience
• A welcoming and relaxing work environment
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications
• An office nearby student campus and AFI mall
• Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others
• An exciting position in an international working environment
• Opportunities for career development
• Motivating salary
• Private medical subscription