Digital Marketing Specialist, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns;
- Project & stakeholder management experience Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices;
- Excellent digital marketing, analytics and web management skills is an advantage
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics Good understanding of social media KPIs;
- Affinity for numbers and technical calculations, attention to detail;
- Excellent digital problem solving and analytical analysis and reporting abilities;
- Experience with doing audience and persona research;
- Google Ads certificate & Blueprint certificate are Must;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement;
- Familiarity with web design and publishing;
- Excellent communication skills & team player;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & changing environment;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage complex issues & work independently.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
As we continue our growth, attracting and hiring the best talent is one of the top priorities for Bosch Engineering Center Cluj. We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing professional to execute, measure and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. You will have the chance to develop and implement talent marketing programs to accelerate the growth of our external talent brand recognition, with the goal of attracting and recruiting the best candidates to join our Engineering Center Cluj team.
In this role, you will be working with our local Employer Branding and Communication team to ensure content development and distribution across our digital presence in line with the channel strategies, employer branding guidelines and editorial planning to drive engagement and help Bosch Engineering Center Cluj find the best talent, through:
- Digital Campaign Management, Content Marketing and Optimization: copy, analytical reporting, keywords and audience research, propose campaign optimization, review content for search engine optimization (SEO) improvements, collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, apply all Bosch standards in digital communication;
- Social Media Management: propose and create content for Bosch Romania social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) in partnership with our Content Specialist, maintain the post calendar, define most important social media KPIs Measure the success of every social media campaign, stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies, use social media marketing tools;
- Website Creation and maintenance: content management of all sites within Bosch Engineering Center Cluj (events site, career platform on national site) support in the build-out and ideation of UI/UX of new websites;
- Analytical reporting and metrics: build custom reports on content and campaign performance, optimize reporting and dashboards, run ad-hoc research across channels and tools, instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.