Senior IT Recruiter
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role Act as an end-to-end Senior Recruiter for a defined target group in Germany and be part of the Talent Attraction team that is spread across the globe.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment of vacancies for a key part of Allianz Technology - from screening, to interview and final offer
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout the process in cooperation with the talent acquisition team and coordinators
- Close collaboration with different stakeholders and management of multiple requests in an international environment
- Support the people attraction team in exciting projects e.g. review of onboarding journey and actively
- Support the enrollment of global standards to the international community
- Contribute to the establishment of internal and external Talent Pools
- 5+ years relevant working experience in Recruiting
- Experience in tech recruitment and/or working in a headhunter agency is considered as a plus
- Accomplished studies in psychology, business administration with emphasis on HR or related fields
- Ready to work in a team with passion for continuous improvement and use of agile methods
- Ability to build rapport with remote team and customers
- Excellent communication skills, commitment and dare to mindset are core competencies
- Fluent English skills
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.