Financial Reporting Analyst
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team mission is to be the expert of Ubisoft Financial Planning Group tools and processes in order to to bring efficiency and accuracy to the Group and contribute to financial analysis.
The team is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. Your main mission will be to contribute to Group reporting and analysis by creating dashboards to trace variations and communicating the results to management with relevant business explanations. Through the dashboards you will contribute to data analysis and permanently challenge yourself to improve it. You will have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field, with 5+ years relevant experience preferred
• Previous experience in a multinational company
• Good understanding of accounting and finance processes
• Strong dashboard modeling with robust knowledge of MS Excel
• Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Hyperion Planning & Essbase and Microstrategy knowledge a plus)
• Strong collaboration skills & positive attitude
• Ability to understand key business drivers
• Curious, perseverent, autonomous, motivated by new challenges, problem solving skills, capacity to innovate
• Self-starter with strong financial modeling, presentation, organizational, and business partnership skills
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, a rigorous approach to the preparation of reports and strong attention to detail
• Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback, facilitates effective team interaction
• English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations
You will act as a business partner in financial area to provide business support and financial analysis, with responsibility for the following areas:
o Provide in-depth financial analysis on current financial performance, including budget variance analysis, standard monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis.
o Analyze accounting data to understand the variations between budget and actuals, summarize the main impacts on a synthetic and visual manner
o Initiate and conduct smart analyses on selected topics
o Prepare presentations / reports with relevant business explanations
o Examine and analyze accounting records to determine proper bookings and classifications
o Identify areas to improve the efficiency of the reporting process, propose new checks to improve data quality
o Participate in financial reporting tools updates
Benefits that you can enjoy:
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.