Linux Software Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
This job can be for you if you are good at:
• Advanced C Programming;
• Linux Programming, knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming is a plus;
• Experience debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS, etc.);
• Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools;
• Good command of English (speaking & writing).
We have the following project that might interest you: Linux Software Engineer
The main responsibility for this job is extending the practical experience of hypervisors, bootloaders, Linux, and middleware as a member of a team that develops software for Automotive Processors.
And now, the about you section:
A typical day might include the following:
• Creating and maintaining code and tests for various components and related infrastructure;
• Working with and learning from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain in Agile team;
• Using state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software
• Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly;
• Knowledge of specific automotive applications;
• Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers.