Team Assistant GBS - TSR
Team Assistant GBS - TSR
Our Team Assistant assists/helps out the department managers and members in the administrative tasks and projects.
The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities;
* Contribute to the integration process of the new employees and foreign delegates in the department (company rules, access authorization);
* Update information related to infrastructure/ network issues, company rules, policies, procedures and informs employees about the changes. Supports the HoD/ GL/ TL in tracking and facilitating the compliance with regulations;
* Collaborate with HR - Organizes the testing and interviewing phases of the hiring process. Creates the training requests (for technical/ non-technical trainings/ team buildings), the travelling requests, the team building timelines/ agendas, the recruitment requests, submits the internal moving approval forms and tracks the signature process;
* Create/delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, give access rights to different folders;
* Organize, coordinate and control the business trips process (processes the business trip data in the Travel Management Tool, books the accommodation and transportation tickets, offers useful information related to local transportation, restaurants, etc., collects the invoices and submits them to the Finance department) in order to assure good results for the department members and for the Finance department.
* Collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
> University degree (e.g. PR, Economics, Social Sciences, Foreign Languages etc.);
> Advanced knowledge of English;
> Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
> Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality oriented;
> Follow and respect the requested deadlines, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
> Very good communication skills;
> Team spirit and client orientation;
> Sense of initiative.
It is a plus:
> Relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
> Knowledge of Photoshop;
> Knowledge of German.
What we offer:
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.