We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
As an Office manager the ideal candidate will organize and coordinate general office operations and internal events. The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support with regard to office management issues and projects, and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. While the position does not have formal personnel management responsibilities, the Office manager is expected to have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, be comfortable taking direction and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2-3 years of relevant office experience in a multinational company
Familiarity with the tech industry is also an advantage.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Outstanding interpersonal skills and professional demeanor: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times
Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytic skills
Good communication and team skills, being detailed and thorough in completing work tasks
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, especially calendar management within Microsoft Outlook) required
Proactive with a can-do attitude that offers contributing ideas to help better the team
• Provide office reception services, including responding to and routing all incoming calls
• Provide general support to visitors including check-in
• Organize a flow for visitors and necessary arrangements
• Organize office operations by purchasing and maintaining office equipment and supplies
• Help to plan and organize internal company functions and departmental meetings
• Partner with HR to organize company wellness events
• Partner with HR with overflow administrative duties such as data entry/scanning tasks as necessary
• Prepare necessary arrangements for office activity (office supplies, stationery, IT devices)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Provide support for recruitment activities
• Administer the employee benefits program and assists with annual employee benefits open enrollment process
• Assist in training activities
• Process, verify and maintain personnel documentation