This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs MLOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. 5+ years of industry experience
2. 2+ years of experience in developing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
3. Experience with designing, building, and deploying MLOps pipelines
4. Proficient knowledge of git (DVC), Docker and containers, Kubernetes, Airflow
5. Proficiency in distributed storage and processing of big data with Hadoop and Spark
6. Experience with Hive
7. Experience with database management systems and tools including but not limited to Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL
8. Strong programming skills in Python, C or C++
9. Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow and PyTorch)
Nice to haves:
1. Passion for building automation to reduce manual tasks
2. Solid understanding of math, networking, storage, and sysadmin best practices
1. Create ML pipeline - ETL, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
2. Define the model management system, technologies, and processes to manage model development, training, and deployment including hyper-parameter configuration and optimization
3. Create scalable systems for efficient monitoring, tracing, profiling, and debugging
4. Diagnose and support complex systems
Our partner company, a stealth-mode startup, is seeking an Machine Learning Ops engineer for their remote team.
This startup is gathering a team of creative specialists to work on a novel application of AI. Their ideal collaborators are motivated, dedicated to solving the biggest problems facing humanity, and excited about the change to apply their knowledge in trailblazing ways. This role is responsible for building an ML deployment pipeline that functions at peak efficiency.
You’re a seasoned DevOps veteran, and you know what it takes to ship winning products. If you’ve been thinking about tackling your next project in a brand new space, this role is an ideal opportunity. You could have an outsized impact on multiple functions, including CI/CD, ETL processes, system health monitoring, and model development.
The company’s remote culture prioritizes your personal and professional development. While you work, you’ll have chances to keep your skills sharp and tackle personal projects. We think you’ll thrive here. Apply right away, and find out.