Service Desk Analyst (English)
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows core technologies is essential;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Citrix is a plus;
• Working knowledge of the ITIL / ITSM methodologies;
• 3+ years of technical support/customer service in a multinational environment;
• Ability to focus and prioritize;
• Good English communication skills.
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for reporting and managing incidents, problems and requests between customers, IT services and third-party support organisations. It is responsible for running the Incident Management process to high standards, operating on the principle that customer satisfaction and perception is critical to success.
The Service Desk Analyst is expected to contribute to the effective operation of the Incident Management process by accepting ownership of service requests for support and ensuring they are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction within agreed service levels, promoting confidence that customer’s requests are not forgotten.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Receive tickets by telephone, email and the Remedy call management system;
• Work as a first point of contact - first line investigation and diagnosis of incidents reported prior to referral;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Record every request for support into the Remedy call management system;
• Proactively monitor the progress of each request and escalate where required;
• Ensure that co-ordination and communication between the Service Desk and the technical support teams are being maintained in system critical situations;
• Maintain the Service Desk solution documentation and knowledge bases;
• Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process;
• Proactively work and undertake any other duties as may be required by LSEG management on an ad-hoc basis.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days