Public Cloud Specialist
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Requirements / Technical Skills:
• Expertise with Public Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platforms (like AWS, Azure, Google, etc).
• Experience with DevOps concept in public cloud environment.
• Demonstrable knowledge in setting up VPCs and creating new environment in Public cloud.
• Expertise in Public cloud services like instancing, storage, load balancers, storage, DNS, VPN gateways.
• Expertise in automation and workflow like Cloud Formation templates, Ansible and Python scripts, Terraform, etc.
• Expertise in troubleshooting TCP, Subnetting, routing, NAT, etc.
• Expertise in managing backup and restore in public cloud environments.
• Extensive knowledge in monitoring, troubleshooting Linux/Unix, Windows, Apache and network services.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in cloud computing infrastructure.
Nice to have
• Good documentation and communication skills.
• AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience.
• Work experience using Agile principal’s infrastructure/cloud operations.
• Design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms used to provide mission critical infrastructure services to our company customers.
• Constantly analyze, optimize, reduce costs, migrate and transform the global company legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready & cloud native solutions.
• Act in a consultative manner to assist markets and group functions to understand Public cloud capabilities and offerings.
• Driving public cloud solution automation and integration activity for public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google, etc. and Tenant (Project) workloads.
• Build and deploy public cloud infrastructure by using deployment scripts and templates.
• Develop Ansible and Python scripts for infrastructure automation like “user creation”, “security hardening”, etc.
• Migrate existing on-premises applications to public cloud.
• EC2, ECS and VPC operations activities in AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
• Storage allocation and maintenance in public cloud by using S3, EBS, Glacier, Azure Storage block blob, Azure Storage disk & Azure Data box, etc.
• Deploying and resizing of EC2, Azure virtual machine instances on live running environments.
• Manage public cloud load balancers and DNS.
• Providing professional technical consultancy and support to all Cloud-related programmers and existing environments.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment