Software Developer for Sensors
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huf Romania active
View all jobs Software Developer for Sensors active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: Sensors group develops products that rely on capacity or optical sensors, such as door handles or kick sensors. A Door Handle has to be able to lock the car at a simple touch or to detect the presence of a hand even before the handle is pulled. Kick Sensors provide the ability to open the trunk while having your hands busy, by detecting a leg movement that simulates a kick at the back of the car.
- Clarify and define the Software Specification (based on the Customer requirements)
- Support the SW Architect in defining the Software Architecture
- Define and shape the Software Design of your application
- Implement the code
- Test your software according to the defined testing method
- Analyze the findings from Test department or Customer, propose solutions and implement them
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Experience with C programming language
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how
- General Hardware knowledge
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!