C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer – LSEG Tech
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
LSEG Technology works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and we strive to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will work on specific projects with opportunities to switch roles, teams and projects as you and our dynamic business grow.
You should be a well-rounded professional who displays leadership qualities and the ability to tackle new problems across LSEG Technology's products and technology stacks.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will work closely with your colleagues and your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare specifications based on client’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Explain client requirements and proposed solutions to team members
- Analyse specifications, design, develop and maintain/ debug mission critical, distributed software
- Analyse specifications, design, develop and execute automated tests to validate the software against the specifications
- Design, configure, automate and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support software integration and deployment
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines and work you're doing.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- +2 years’ experience as a software developer with C++ - STL
- Working on Linux / UNIX operating systems
- Networks, Databases, Software configuration management, Shell scripting, SQL and/ or programming in Java
- High attention to details and strong communication skills in verbal and written English
Or an appetite for the following:
- Boost framework
- Modern C++ (11, 14)
- Client/server (TCP and UDP)
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days