Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 2Checkout (now Verifone) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Privacy Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards. At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun. We are growing our talented compliance team in Romania so we are hiring a Privacy Analyst. The Privacy Analyst is responsible for ensuring our ongoing compliance with the GDPR, monitoring adherence to standards, enforce compliance with the regulation, and facilitating awareness training for internal staff. What you'll do:
- Monitor the organization’s compliance with the GDPR and internal data protection policies and procedure
- Monitor product development activities to ensure privacy by design
- Monitor and assist with the individual rights request
- Maintain the records of data processing activities
- Monitor data breach management process
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical audit, compliance, data privacy, or quality role
- University degree (preferably technical or economic)
- Extensive knowledge of the data protection laws
- Knowledge about: Document Management, advanced Microsoft (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint), network or systems administration, application development
- Excellent English
- Personal qualities and skills: communications, organizational, teamwork, attention to detail, self-motivated
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.;
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription;
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events.