Business Analyst (Actuarial)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Business Analyst (Actuarial) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry.
Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Business Analyst (Actuarial) role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market, with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center, being involved in activities of non-life actuarial projects team such as:
- Projects in the actuarial area, such as transition from the current IFRS 4 standard to IFRS 17
- Delivery of optimization, automatization and reporting projects towards Allianz operating entities
- Understanding and manipulating data and tools related to assigned projects
- Participating in the calculation of actuarial non-life KPIs during the assigned actuarial closing processes
- Assisting in the creation, development, maintenance and documentation of actuarial tools
- Creating test cases, performing and documenting the respective tests for various actuarial tools
- Applying actuarial best practices and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Polytechnics or Actuarial Sciences
- Previous experience in actuarial/risk or other financial area of 4-6 years
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in SQL and VBA
- Fluent in English
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets