Mechanical Engineer S&A - TSR
Our story began sixteen years ago with three engineers who were at the beginning of their journey. In time, our team and our experience have grown and now we are ready to face new challenges and to create more innovative products for our clients. We develop different products for both passenger and commercial cars, but our focus is for actuators development. Now we are looking for a new colleague in the Mechanical Engineer team who wants to grow up professionally with us. We could say that we are serious, but also funny, responsible, creative and you can find that out by coming to meet us!
* Creation and modification of mechanical designs for actuators, various fixtures and test devices using appropriate techniques (design, calculation, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, simulation, drawings creation), in accordance with company quality standards and design guidelines in a timely manner;
* Communication with the customer to correctly understand the task requirements;
* Performing the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and time-frame, being able to handle customer's feedback and proactively contribute to improve the quality of deliverables;
* Modeling in 3D and creating drawings by using Creo & a PDM tool, performing tolerance calculations in order to validate the design;
* Taking care of the mechanical part of actuators projects and being an active part of the project team.
* Relevant working experience in mechanics - will be a plus;
* Good technical skills and ability in technical drawings reading;
* Good knowledge of die-cast, injection molding, deep-drawing, punching and machining technologies;
* Experience in using CAD tools (Creo, CATIA V5 etc.);
* Good English knowledge (German is a plus);
* Good MS Office knowledge and skills;
* FMEA knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. If you feel that the job suits you, come and meet us, if not, share this job opportunity with your network in order to help your friends to make another step in their career.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.