Talent Fulfillment Specialist with German
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- You are fluent in German and English;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 4 years
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities
- Determine the best sourcing channels to fill the open roles within the organization;
- Understand project context and priorities for open roles;
- Access alternate sources of candidates as necessary;
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
- Provide guidance and counsel for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
- Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed;
- Review employee’s targets. forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status
- Run and consolidate ad hoc reports.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 1 /week after 3 months of employment;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.