Senior Software Engineer (.Net/C#)
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 3+ Years Software Development Experience
- Strong C# / Asp. Net / MVC skillset
- Extensive experience with design patterns.
- SQL (Either SQL SERVER T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL)
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- Dependency Injection
- A Sense of Ownership and Pride in work.
Nice to have skills:
- Asp.net Core
- Knowledge of NOPCommerce Framework 4.1 (or higher)
- Microsoft Azure
- HTML 5.0 (Ability to hand code)
- Microsoft Certification
- PowerBuilder or Java experience an asset.
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Visual Studio TFS / GIT / Code Branching
Did you know that majority of people/organizations in Canada choose to use a paper based Cheque as a payment method? Businesses and Consumers have been doing so for over 100 years and many continue to do so. When a cheque is used in Canada, there is a very good chance that D+H’s name is behind it. D+H Cheque Services Corporation (a division of Finastra) is the cheque supplier and trusted partner to many of the banks and credit unions in Canada.
In Cheque technologies, you would be given an opportunity to be part of a team which innovates and re-engineers technology that drives majority of revenue for Canadian TEMS business. That includes building use of Cloud Azure environment, development on open source NOP commerce platform, use of tools and frameworks such as MVC, Angular, ASP.net, C# etc. If you are eager to see your new ideas materialize and you are ready to be a part of an innovative team, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a developer with a passion to learn and implement the latest technologies to help re-design systems used by both internal and external customers. Many of our systems are 15+ years old and the business has identified an opportunity to create better user experiences while at the same time deprecating legacy technology by creating new systems. You’ll be part of the team making this happen. Our company won the Microsoft Certified Partner of the year award and we’ll be working with these technologies and an Oracle or SQL Server database.