Internship Software Development - VNI CVS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship Software Development - VNI CVS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
As Internship for Software Development you will provide support for Software Development Teams working for the implementation of various Software functionalities or for the Software Project teams. We are a young and dynamic team with one simple target: provide the best software engineering solutions. We develop software within a project team for embedded systems according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry. You will have the chance to:
* Develop your technical skills;
* Deal with the latest automotive technologies and products that haven't been released on the market yet;
* Work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Mathematics
* Medium Programming skills, preferably in ANSI C
* Willing to learn
* Passionate about programming or automotive
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team ;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.