Supplier Quality Engineer - Component Introduction - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Supplier Quality Engineer - Component Introduction - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Our story began fifteen years ago with three engineers who were at the beginning of their journey. In time, our team and our experience have grown and now we are ready to face new challenges and to create more innovative products for our clients. We develop different products for both passenger and commercial cars, but our focus is for actuators (and sensors) development. Now we extend our roles and we are looking for new colleagues, seniors but also juniors. We could say that we are serious, but also funny, responsible, creative and you can find that out by coming to meet us!
* Quality responsibility for dedicated components and suppliers within the Business Unit on a worldwide basis;
* Qualification, introduction and release of suppliers, technologies and manufacturing processes by conducting VDA6.3 Audits, with high focus on early involvement and failure prevention;
* Centralized sourcing, qualification, introduction and release of mechanical components according PLC and APQP incl. handover to the plant with focus on suppliers, development locations and plants;
* Lead and moderate Supplier Component Reviews to detect unclear and critical issues in drawings and specifications and close the resulting action together with supplies;
* Drive root cause analysis and enforce the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier to ensure that the parts and services meet the defined quality requirements (8D method);
* Plan, initiate, implement and control appropriate measures to assure the supplier quality along the complete process chain;
* Plan, initiate and control failure prevention measures, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run & Rate, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.) to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements;
* Review the PAPP in cooperation with R&D, analyze deviations, initiate and control corrective measures, release the components (PSW) in time, perform PCN process;
* Preparing and performing management meeting with suppliers;
* Review of sourcing documentation and preparation for management decision;
* Work in international and multi-disciplinary teams including e.g. Purchasing, Engineering, Project Management, local SQM departments, Customer Quality and Logistic;
* Support supplier improvement programs and specific quality topics over all locations.
* Know-how in plastic and metal components and assemblies, incl. e.g. plastic and aluminium injection, stamping, soldering and related process technologies;
* Ability to understand, discuss and align technical requirements with internal departments and suppliers with high focus on requirements engineering based on drawings and specifications;
* High willingness to travel worldwide;
* Quality knowledge, e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC;
* Structured & organized;
* Very good English language skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.