Senior Accountant (9:00-18:00)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accountant (9:00-18:00) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.
Nobel was awarded the 2nd Best Employer at national level, regardless of the field of activity in 2019 and the 1st place on IT&C industry by Undelucram !
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was named 1st Best Employer in IT&C industry in 2019 and the 2nd best employer in all industries nationwide by Undelucram.
Working schedule: 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday (these days we, all from Nobel, work from home, so training, induction and everything we do, we do in our home office)
Location: our headquarter in the center of Bucharest (Stefan cel Mare)
• Analyze accounting records and reports and make adjustments as needed, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, recording journal entries and other tasks on a monthly basis; provide calculations on revenues and costs and others financial and accounting use
• Assist the supervisor in follow-up the financial and accounting programs, tactics and procedures
MUST HAVE technologies or required experience of the position
• 5 years’ experience in Accounting
• US GAAP / IFRS Reporting
• Good English communication skills, both written and oral
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (excel, word, etc.)
Nice to have
• Experience in Telecom Industry
Day to Day/Monthly responsibilities
• Understanding, updating and maintaining, troubleshoot and solve root cause of issues, automation, use internal controls for completeness and accuracy
• Maintain clear segregation of accounts and subaccounts for clear matching on reconciliation responsibilities
• Computing and booking: payroll, Fixed Assets depreciation (statutory and group), revenue and expense accruals, deferred revenue, provisions, bad debt allowance, prepayments, external partners commission and bonus
• Understand cost driver to be able to do best estimate, prepare and ensure completeness, cutoff and matching principle
• Update acquisitions, depreciation and disposals, annual inventory count and reconciliation
• Critically assess the reconciliations of in and out movements and closing balance vs. inventory count - validate internal controls are efficient and effective. Act as escalation point when variances are identified
• Prepare, reconcile balance and movements in original and reporting currency
• Review reconciliations and booking the payer statement activity
• Provide leadership and ownership of annual physical inventories and periodic cycle counts
• Responsible for month end closing activity statutory and group
• Statutory Reporting
• Assist the external financial and tax audit process
In return, we offer:
• Career development within a dynamic, young and fun team
• A friendly environment with great colleagues within a multinational environment
• Trainings (soft skills, on the job trainings and specialized trainings)
• Meal tickets
• Access to private medical care
• Fun at work events (Banc Show, Ice Cream Day, Childhood day etc.)
• Bookster & a library right in our office
• Massage and fruits within the company premises
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, parties etc.)
• Relaxation area (pool, foosball, darts, table tennis, board games & more)