RPA Developer Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs RPA Developer Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
- Support ongoing automation initiatives by ensuring that the business requirements get translated into workflow in the best way by understanding product specifics
- Involved in developing RPA strategy and recommendations for RPA-enabled solutions including key aspects of architecture, migration and security.
- Develop automation solutions using UI Path or other programming languages following best practices
- Assist/coordinate efforts between business and technology teams during design and implementation of new RPA workflows
- Involved in end to end project life cycle activities including analysis, design, testing and deployment phases of automation workflows
- Create necessary documentation for automations such as process design document, play book, architecture and infrastructure document
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2020
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Fluency in English
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies;
- Desired majors include Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer and Construction Engineers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical writing, presentation and critical thinking skills to quickly grasp the concepts and components of the pulp and paper industry and process application
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)