IT Business Applications Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SNC-Lavalin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Applications Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
This role is dedicated to those of you looking for developing their knowledge in business analytics, while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end users.
The IT Business Applications Analyst role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for Finance end users located globally: solving trouble shooting problems, system issues and responding to general inquiries related to Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services.
- Handle financial support tickets / ensure resolution
- Perform root cause analysis & identify solutions
- Design & document test plans for new developments or data updates
- Identify areas for business / system improvement
- Manage Service Requests to resolve application issues
- Perform certain routine responsibilities such as system configurations, integrity checks and closing modules for month-end.
- Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
- Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite or other ERP / EPM
- Knowledge of SQL / BI would be a plus
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles)
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities